VAFireNews.com Headline Animator

Friday, November 07, 2008

Open Post

Open Post today. I have been busy and haven't had time to post much. But I do have stuff coming soon. I have been working diligently on the redesign of VAFireNews.com and I hope to have the new site up and running soon. Once that occurs, I hope to redesign this site to a new hosting provider which will let me broaden the scope of the blog and give you all a little bit better site to look at. Just wait for it!

For now, this is an open post. Keep it civil!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Station 9 coins are getting low. Solid brass with the station engraved. Only $10. Call #9 on A-shift and we'll get it to you. This will be the last batch ordered.

Thankyou,
Good O

Anonymous said...

i need one. it will go good with my Sta 5 cape, my Sta 11 commenrative remote, and my Sta 1 knee pads.

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott Mutter, Scott Graham..Just wanted to say Thanks to yawl and all the Fireman who helped on Officer B.Lawrence Home getting it ready for him to use...even thow there was no help from his fellow Officers in the PD!! Damm Guys great job to all who helped...Unsung Heros in my book.....

Brother from VA

Anonymous said...

whats this about 1-c practically destroying the propane grill? did they really put charcoal in it after tearing out the burners?
ha - idiots - they do more damage on the fireground than the fire - they always tear up stuff and get away with it - why?
they're out of control -